Starting at $1,675 per person, this 3-nights package is available exclusively to our B&B guests.
Group sizes are limited to 2 to 4 participants. This guarantees a comfortable atmosphere and a more flexible travel itinerary – without the need to comply with schedules of larger groups. Your hosts are available to assist you with every aspect of your stay – you can relax and take in the natural beauty of the Yukon.
The package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at Bluejay Suites B&B
- continental breakfast served until 10 am
- 3 Aurora watching excursions (weather dependent), including shared use of camera tripods. Hot beverages and snacks served.
- one half-day (4-hour) dog-sled excursion
- one daytime excursion to the Takhini Hotsprings and, if open, to the Yukon Wildlife Preserve. The Yukon Wildlife Preserve is scheduled to be open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the validity period of this offer.
- airport shuttle, transfers to/from dog sledding activity, and daily transfers to/from downtown Whitehorse to access shopping, restaurants, etc.
Not included are:
- meal costs other than breakfasts at Bluejay Suites B&B
- additional activities such as scenic flights, motor sled tours, etc.
- transfers/shuttle services not identified in your confirmed travel itinerary
- winter clothing rental (contact us for pricing)
- starting at $1,675/person (double occupancy, Standard Room)
- minimum 2 participants
- upgrade to Aurora Suite with king-size bed and 5-piece ensuite bath: $100 per person
- surcharge for private tours: please inquire.
This offer is subject to availability. Certain conditions apply. Please contact us to confirm availability!